Saturday December 7th from 5-7pm we will be at the 3rd Annual Light Up The Night - Tree Lighting at Horizon Church 2025 East Prater Way, Sparks NV. The Souper Wagon will be serving up warm, homemade, organic soups and more. This year’s event is set to be bigger and better than ever! This year features added activities, events, and food trucks!
Where you can find us
• Sign-up for "Souper News" to get emails from us. Click Here >
• We are at select local establishments, venues, festivals and fairs in the area.
Book the wagon for an event
Interested in having The Souper Wagon's tasty organic food at your event?. To book us for an event please email or call 775.813.5559.
Places we've been lately
• Food Truck Friday - Reno, NV
• Bartley Ranch Regional Park - Reno, NV
• Wheeled Food Wednesdays - Carson City, NV
• Riverside Farmer's Market - Reno, NV • Alibi Ale Works - Incline Village, NV
• Red, White and Tahoe Blue - Incline Village, NV
• Craft Beer & Food Truck Festival - Homewood Mountain Resort, CA
• The Cottage Festival - Carson City, NV
• Damonte Ranch Circle of Lights - Reno, NV
• Community Christmas Tree Lighting - Sparks, NV
• Made in Tahoe Festival - Squaw Valley, CA
• Foam Fest - Squaw Valley, CA
• Artown - Reno, NV
• Music on the Beach - Kings Beach & Commons Beach, CA
Brandon K - Yelp - 8/23/17
Soup and a sandwich is always a good choice on a winter's day for lunch. Today's soup was a sweet potati lentil. Given it's still summer, I opted for their chipotle bbq pulled pork grilled cheese on Ciabatta bread. While I was not dazzled by its visual appearance, it definitely hit the spot. I initially balked over the half sandwich size, but after eating it, I concluded a full size sandwich with that much meat and cheese would've involved antacids two hours later. The good...The ladies running the truck were quite friendly. The proportion size was perfect for lunch. I didn't feel like I over ate. The price point was reasonable and the menu had some options for the health conscious.
Read More Yelp Reviews >